Conclusions and Recommendations
In this chapter you should:
• Remind the reader of your original research aims
• Summarise your findings in relation to each aim (this will be very similar to the final part of the last chapter)
• Make recommendations and proposals relevant to the study topic and related to your findings
• Target your proposals at particular groups i.e. teachers, school / university management, ministry of education department etc
• Remember that the recommendations should be specific and based on your findings
• Describe briefly any limitations in your research and suggest suitable improvements
• Outline any ideas you might have for further research that could be carried out to extend your own work
• Describe what you have gained personally by doing this research and how this might help your professional development.
UKthesis provides an online writing service for all types of academic writing. Check out some of them and don't hesitate to place your order.